Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, April 07, 2008

    Oh, how sweet the flow is... Blog 4/7/08

    I'm 2 hours away from boarding a bit 18 wheel truck for a 48 hour adventure right to Agadir, Morocco with a total stranger from Morocco who only speaks Arabic. I though I was going to have to do a crazy public transport mission from hell, but instead I've got one truck, one price, and no hassle all the way to just 20KM from my healing retreat at Surf Moroc.

    I just happened to meet a guy who knows all about this from a Scotsman named Mohammed who lived in the dessert for 2 years and converted to Islam. Cool cat! Also turns out that the promoters of the event and many artists invited me back to any upcoming year's music festival (http://www.musiquesnomades.com) so I plan to be back sometime to ride this place and catch this amazing music!

    Off to hit the Sahara in an 18 wheeler! I know I've made the right decision now--I'm in the flow and off to hit my yoga mat, hammock and some waves!

    Thanks for all your prayers!!!

    No comments: