Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, September 20, 2007


    Just a quick update from here in Burkina Faso. I had an unforgettable 2 week adventure in Mali including an off-road adventure of the magical Dogon Country and a few days in Djenne. I had several setbacks with camera and bike equipment as well as transport that set my schedule back several days so I’m afraid I can’t take time to write too much. I WILL tell you all that Mali rocks and you should put it on your travel schedule, especially the Dogon region. The people, nature and culture are truly stunning. I only have about a week to ride and capture Burkina Faso so I’m deep in planning and fixing mode right now before shipping off from here in Bobo Dioulasso. I’ll try to write more later but for now I’m a busy boy! Here are a few pics :)











    No comments: