Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, February 27, 2009

    Post Carnival Blog, February 27 2009

    Day one of Carnival is all about men going as ladies. I was hot!

    So Carnival is finally finished and it's time to get serious--not too serious, of course. I'll eventually write all about Carnival but for now just assume it's beyond words. The energy, colors, endless music, food, people, parties, dancing--just one of the best 5 days I've had in a while!


    We were blessed to find tickets to the official parade--epic!


    The bike was a hit!

    More pics at my facebook album at:
    http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=728985644&k=4W1TZ3TXR66M5CADYD6UXW

    I'm settled into my apartment just steps from the beach and have a handful of great friends I'm hanging with to learn tons of Portuguese and surfing daily. My book proposal is coming along, the filming strategy, expedition plans and all that good stuff moving along at just the right productive yet mellow Latino-styled pace :) Below is a quick video tour of my apartment just steps from the waves.



    Over n out from Paradise!

    Jamie

    No comments: