Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, December 05, 2009

    Blog from Medellín, Colombia

    The colors of Cali, salsa capital of the world


    Wow! All I gotta say is COME TO COLOMBIA! Don't believe the hype! See this place with your own two eyes!

    Okay, done venting. Been a VERY eventful few weeks with a tons of good news and a few big surprises. Exciting things happening in many directions and very grateful for it all.

    I'm amongst great people here in Medellín listening to salsa music and getting the feet warmed for a night on the town. The 5 days in Cali and 7 days of adventuring up here to Medellin have been loaded with unforgettable experiences. I'll let the photo album do the talkin below. We're off to San Andres Island for 10 days of sun, surf, diving and riding before my home for the holidays.

    Enjoy the ride!




    http://picasaweb.google.com/peacepedalers/ColombianAdventures1?feat=directlink

    No comments: