Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, August 16, 2010

    1st Blog as a Father, Sabadell, Spain

    Me n Baby Luca at about 5 hours old.

    It's official. I'm a father. And I'm loving every moment. The wait was, well, long. Cris and I spent a month together playing with lil Luca in the belly until 10 days past his due date he finally came to the other side with a 12+ hour adventure ending in a 3.16AM c-section. It was rough, but perfect.

    I'm not in much of a mood to write the details, but some pics are at http://bit.ly/luca1 . I can just say I'm on top of the world and this is the best day of my life. I would have never imagined the end of my global adventure leading to such a epic finale...wow.

    If all goes as planed, Luca will be on the last section of the world tour at the California Peace Ride. Hope some of you can come meet him. He's a special soul, this is for sure!

    Off to cuddle Luca!

    Jamie

    No comments: