Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, March 12, 2007

    I'm in Lusaka, Zambia now licking my wounds a bit from a tough few countries in Zimbabwe and now Zambia. I so want to believe that people are honest, genuine and pure at the deepest level and that I can be a catalyst to allow people to express this true nature. But I've met about a dozen people whose values are just so wrecked with dishonesty and lack of integrity I have to admit I'm having to dig deep to keep this conviction...

    Add this to my busted and bruised bike in need of major repairs before carrying on to Malawi and you have a pretty frustrated Peace Pedaler...but this too will pass :)

    On the bright side, I have a week to kill in Lusaka with high speed Internet courtesy of Holiday Inn so I plan to get this blog thing going and see how it goes. Also going to get caught up on the newsletters and record some local musicians.

    Cheers,

    Jamie

    No comments: