Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, August 13, 2007

    Grounded in Benin....

    So I received one package of goods from USA--new Panasonic SD1 Hi Def camera, SRAM bike parts, Assos gloves, mics and other stuff. But still waiting on another shipment of wide angle lens and final bits n pieces. The big bonus here is that I'm at a totally pimpin pad of a cool French-Dutch cat named Hugo who is treating me like royalty! The late shipment is a blessing in disguise as I've been able to use this time to contact sponsors about funding Europe and the Americas, plan, regroup and reflect. The pool, WIFI connection, private cook and cool people are making this admin stop a winner. And I start French lessons tomorrow, so diving in there too.

    All good here in Benin! Off to Niger soon...

    Jamie :)

    1 comment:

    KMH said...

    Hi Jamie-

    I'm a good friend of Kelly Vogel's and also a new blogger, and I have to let you know how much I like your blog. You and I are in very different places- I'm in San Francisco with 2 young boys and you're in the most exotic of locations, filming and writing and adventuring. It's fun to get a snapshot into a different world. My blog is http://balancedmommy.blogspot.com.

    Cheers-

    Kathy