Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, June 12, 2009

    Blog from Argentina
    12 June, 2009

    Mom and I at Iguazu

    My private tango teacher--awesome!

    Riding the streets of Buenos Aires!

    Greetings from Iguazu in Argentina. I'm on the border of Paraguay, Brazil and Argentina now and preparing my route through Argentina, Paraguay, Bolivia and Chile. Also finishing the last edits for my agent, doing admin work on various business projects and grounding up personally for a long adventure ahead. Once again I'm going to let the photos tell the story of my few weeks here in Argentina with Mom, Sara and some great new frineds. Check out this link to see photos of Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls. Enjoy the ride! Once I get rollin' I hope to keep the blog a bit more colorful but for now this should keep ya stoked.

    Peace,

    Jamie

    No comments: