Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, May 23, 2009

    Blog from Uruguay

    I'm on a boat from Montevideo, Uruguay to Buenos Aires, Argentina and life is good. Uruguay truly unforgettable. It's a country that most folks don't know that much about and it's a gem. I'll write more down the line but for now pictures are worth a thousand words and I'm landing soon on a festive Saturday night in hopin' Buenos Aires and in no mood to write much now.

    Sooooo, just dig in and enjoy some pics with captions from my trip in Brazil and fresh off the press in Uruguay here:

    "Uruguay Fresh Pics: Fresh online is an epic adventure of Uruguay. I had a few ups and downs and all arounds but, as always, it all came out fine and super dandy in the end. Enjoy!

    "Peace Pedaling Brazil": The latest photos of my adventures on the tandem in Southern Brazil to Uruguay.

    "Living in Brazil": Pictures and captions of 2.5 months living, learning and writing in Brazil from Carnival to Easter

    Enjoy!

    Jamie


    No comments: