Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 16, 2008

    Exit Festival to Germany Blog, July 16, 2008


    The glob of groovin. Endless talented DJ's for 4 days...

    The Exit Festival came and went in a state of total bliss--4 days of dancing 7-10 hours a night and grooving to some of my favorite artists and DJ's, connecting with my Bosnian crew and taking some time off the bike. Perfect weather, company, amazing music---It was just what the doctor ordered! I'm now on the road to Germany!!!

    I've found the people in Prague very friendly, but far more "westernized" than most of the E. European countries. And, with that said, most of the invitations to come riding were not accepted as people are serious about their work and careers here. Luckily my Czech friend Irena has a day off Friday so I'll have at least one long distance Czech rider. We'll see what heading out of Prague solo brings me. Actually, I love riding solo so no complaints.

    Wow, I'm leaving Eastern Europe! I'm a bit scared as it was so easy and the vibe in the East is pretty relaxed and the people very open. Now heading into the modern, fast paced West...Lezzzz do it!

    Over n out from Prague!!! Some pics for ya!


    The madness at the train station of festival goers...


    My Exit Sisters from Bosnia Marjana & Mirela dancin the night away

    The music was everything from Traditional to Punk--very wild

    Chillin in lovely downtown Novi Sad, Serbia

    The live music main stage was epic...

    Front row center for Manu Chao was INSANE!!!


    My last supper w/ my boy Seamus back in Prague before ridin' north...



    No comments: