Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, July 22, 2008

    Czech to Germany Blog, July 23 2008


    Seamus and I before I pedal north towards Germany


    Irena and Jamie just over the border from Czech to Germany


    Irena and I meet up with Tim & Sybille in Berlin Germany for a tour


    Our lovely hosts Sybille n Tim


    Tim working his magic with the national media

    It's past midnight and I'm running on vapors here after an action packed weekend in Berlin with Czech guest rider Irena and our hosts Tim n Sybille. Our stay was nothing short of amazing with great meals, fun rides, endless conversation and great memories. Tomorrow I'm back on the road with a great guy Mathius I met in Benin, West Africa and a 2-day ride with a soulful Germany brother Axel heading up to Denmark.

    It's honestly been an emotional roller coaster lately but the ups are far outweighing the downs so I'm stayin' on the ride! I'm gonna catch some sleep and hope to get ya a report of Czech and the Exit festival adventures soon as I can...tell then, pictures are worth a thousand words at http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=9AauGbRi3aNc8&notag=1. Enjoy the ride!

    Peace,

    Jamie

    No comments: