Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 02, 2008

    Blog from Slovakia, July 2, 2008.


    Riding in Bratislava with my brother and host Michal

    My two hosts Michal and his sister Zuzana

    I have family in Slovakia!!! Going to stay with them tonight!

    Don't forget Aldo! He's our mascot!

    Keepin the Peace n Love flowin!
    Hungarian guest rider Krisztina with my Slovakian host Michal

    If you have not already seen it, there are great Hungary photos and a juicy 6 page journal at www.peacepedalers.com/hungary-nl.html.

    Greetings from Bratislava, Slovakia! I've been here for about 5 days and am off on a 3 day ride to the border of Czech Republic shortly. I've been blessed since the moment I crossed the border from Hungary with amazing riding, unreal hospitality, a visit from a Hungarian guest rider Krisztina and I even got a chance to meet some distant relatives! I have family here! I've met some very warm, genuine, loving souls and will be riding with a few guys and a relative of mine too tomorrow! Life is sweeet! Check out the Hungarian newsletter and I'll get ya a report from Slovakia when I get to Czech for the weekend!

    Peace,

    Jamie





    No comments: